Life 2nd Edition
Life Upper-intermediate 2nd Edition Workbook without Key and Audio CD
Pracovní sešit bez klíče a poslechem z druhé edice oblíbené řady učebnice pro dospělé, střední a vysoké školy.
Doba expedice se může změnit v závislosti na rychlosti nakladatele při dodání produktu na náš sklad!
Skladem u našeho dodavatele.
běžně 375 Kč
ušetříte 56 Kč (sleva 15 %)
Ceny jsou uvedeny s DPH.
Zásilkovna ........... 59 Kč
Česká pošta ......... 69 Kč
PPL ...................... 89 Kč
Platba kartou ........ 0 Kč
Platba benefity ...... 0 Kč
Platba převodem ... 0 Kč
Platba dobírkou ... 30 Kč
|0 - 5 ks||319 Kč|
|6 - 30 ks||316 Kč|
|31 a více ks||310 Kč|
Welcome to Life
Welcome to the second edition of Life. It’s been a fantastic experience to use the feedback we’ve collected from teachers and learners from around the world to revisit the first edition and build on its strengths. There are three things that a second edition gives an opportunity for: to bring in fresh content; to adjust existing content to ensure it delivers a book’s underlying methodological principles; and to refine and improve exercises according to user feedback. What does this mean for the second edition?
- New and updated content, including exciting original video and fresh National Geographic stories and articles.
- By linking this rich, global content more clearly to learners’ everyday lives, new ’My Life’ speaking tasks are even more personalised and relatable.
- Revised grammar spreads make learning more accessible and more effective. These spreads are reinforced with a newly extended grammar practice at the back of the student books.
- The Critical Thinking activities are now part of a more fully-articulated syllabus, founded on Bloom’s taxonomy of lower and higher order thinking skills.
- Techniques to make learning more memorable, already present in Life's use of images and engaging content, have now been refreshed and extended throughout the unit and in the review sections.
New and Updated Features
The following new and updated features of the second edition of Life are based on extensive research and consultation with teachers and learners from around the world:
- Updated global content in the unit themes and reading selections
- Updated video material featuring additional video support for vocabulary learning
- New, specially selected National Geographic photography stimulates learners’ visual literacy skills
- A refined grammar syllabus with increased scaffolding and an enhanced reference section
- Extended and better-integrated critical thinking syllabus actively engages students in their language learning, encouraging them to develop their own well-informed and reasoned opinions
- New ‘My Life’ speaking activities encourage learners to relate the global content to their own lives
- New ‘Memory Booster’ activities improve students’ ability to retain new language
- An improved Classroom Presentation Tool now includes the Workbook pages, academic skills worksheets, extra support, and extension activities
- A new Student App includes video, audio for the Student Book and Workbook, grammar practice, interactive reading practice, expanded wordlists, and games
- Student's Book + App Code
- Online Workbook (Printed Access Card)
- Student's Book + App Code + OWB
- Workbook Without Key + Audio CD
- Workbook With Key + Audio CD
- Student's Book eBook Without Key
- Combo Splits + App Code
- Student Book Splits + App Code
- Teacher’s Book + Class Audio CD + DVD
- Classroom Presentation Tool (USB)
Případně pište na email:
Chcete knihu zdarma? Napište zde recenzi. Každý měsíc vybereme 5 recenzí a jejich autorům zašleme knihu jako dárek...