Více o produktu ↓
A new up-to-date Business English dictionary.
A new up-to-date Business English dictionary, that gives learners all the help and information they need to do business in English.
It includes more than 30,000 words, phrases and meanings from a wide variety of business areas, and has a special focus on using the language correctly. It also comes with a CD-ROM.
How can it be used?
- Can help with preparation for Business English exams such as BEC
- As a companion to Business English courses
- For self-study
Who is it for?
- Pre-work business students, in-work business people, teachers of Business English
- Clear design helps busy people find what they want fast.
- Words and phrases are explained clearly in simple language.
- Groups of common phrases show words that are always used together to help learners combine words correctly (to open/close/have/hold an account).
- Special notes build areas of vocabulary, explain the difference between words that are often confused and give information on aspects of business.
- Illustrations and diagrams explain business concepts and processes (break-even point, decision-making).
- Study pages focus on specific areas of business language.
- Oxford University Press
- PARKINSON, D.
- Rok vydání
- Počet stran