Související k produktu ↓
Více o produktu ↓
Šestidílný kurz angličtiny pro žáky základních škol - učebnice
- Beep is a new six-level primary course based on the guiding principle that the contexts and situations where learners encounter English should be meaningful and relevant to them so that they draw on their own words, both real and imaginary.
- The units are clearly and simply structured and are divided equally between theory and fun practice.
- In addition to activities such as surveys, pair work and personalised writing, Beep gives students the chance to enjoy the learning experience through songs, chants, stories and games.
- It also ensures that the material caters for many different learning styles and levels of ability.
- Huge variety of resources from the traditional to the most innovative
- CLIL and Phonics lesson in each unit
- Free graded reader with accompanying audio included with the activity book
- Pop outs which provide mini versions of the unit stories so that children can make a story booklet to share with their parents
- Interactive robot puppet with recording and speaking functions
- DVD with animated stories from each unit of the Student's Book plus eight sections presenting different themes featuring native-speaker children in real situations
- 8 units containing all the core work for the year Stickers in the middle of the book for review Pop outs with mini versions of the unit stories
- Provides additional support for the Student Book Ideal for use at home or in class Contains a welcome unit, 8 main units, a picture dictionary and 4 fun activity pages Packed with graded reader with accompanying audio
- Full colour step by step instructions for each lesson Contains all the Student and Activity Book pages, answers and audio transcripts Contains information to help the teacher develop the necessary skills for working with a content-related approach
Class Audio CD
- Complete audio containing all the songs, chants, listening activities, and stories in each level
Teacher´s Resource Book
- Provides a wealth of photocopiable worksheets plus PDF copies on the resource CD Resource CD also contains an image bank for teachers to use to create their own additional material
- Large versions of stories with audio scripts on the back of each card
- Visual presentation of the vocabulary Suggestions for games using the Flashcards contained in the Teacher´s Book Posters: Double sided poster for every unit presenting vocabulary, pronunciation and a tongue twister and a Beep story
- Provides animated stories from each unit of the Student´s Book Eight sections presenting different themes featuring native-speaker children in real situations Corresponding photocopiables provided in Resource Book Subtitles available
- Teacher´s ibook and Student´s CDROM provide digital versions of all components in the unit Additional IWB activities for the classroom
- Brendan Dunne, Robin Newton